Full Job Description
Agent Job Description
A Real Estate Agent is responsible for helping clients with every aspect of the real estate transaction process. Clients need real estate agents to help them market and sell their home and guide them through the process of finding a home to purchase. The real estate market is ever-evolving, and we need Real Estate Agents who thrive on using their creativity to close sales
No experience is necessary for this position, but the ideal Real Estate Agent candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment that requires innovative and creative solutions to help them stand out to potential clients. This position is best suited to a candidate who is self-motivated and enjoys working autonomously.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to earn $30,000 - $100,000/year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you make. Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license, you must complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. Apply today to learn more about the licensing process and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Interact with customers via phone, email, social media, and in-person meetings.
- Advise clients on the state of the local real estate market.
- Answer questions about contracts, terms of sale, and other parts of the real estate process.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects.
- Proactively reach out to clients to initiate or follow up on real estate transactions.
- Empower you by tapping into our vast brand and market presence throughout the community.
- Share our supportive workplace culture with you to help you meet your client's needs.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
About Strong Will Real Estate @ KW Vermont
We are a team of established professionals passionate about our clients and their experiences from start to finish. We are dedicated to providing our agents with a career worth having, a life worth living and a business worth owning. We are committed to providing a high level of service to our clients. Our cutting-edge marketing and ability to implement all of the latest technology, with 30 years of experience in the real estate arena, enables us to be the go-to resource for home buyers and sellers in our area.
We believe our real estate agents become their best when presented with ample opportunities to grow. We provide the education, support, systems, and structure to help them reach their fullest potential. We also believe that there is nothing more important than creating loving, personal connections in our workplace, communities, and with our clients. We channel our time, money, people, and materials into improving the communities we are a part of and helping them find success in their goals.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves on being exceptional leaders and members of our community and are committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Pay: $30,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Fair Housing regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multilingual: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
|Apply Via Indeed|